Griffiths Law is honored to announce that twelve of our attorneys have been selected as Colorado Super Lawyers® or Rising Stars List in Family Law and Civil Litigation by Super Lawyers Magazine. The Colorado Super Lawyer® is a selection process starting with a nomination by a peer attorney, validated with third-party research, then reviewed by other attorneys. Only the top 5% of attorneys in Colorado are selected for this honor. The following Griffiths attorneys have been selected:
- Suzanne Griffiths, 2006 – 2019
- Sheila Gutterman, 2009 – 2019
- Diana Powell, 2006 – 2019
- Ann Gushurst, 2007, 2010 – 2019
- Carolyn Witkus, 2013 – 2019
- Elizabeth Bonanno, 2017 – 2019
- Danielle N. Contos, 2017 – 2019
- Heather Strack, 2018 – 2019
- Christopher Griffiths, 2018 – 2019
- Tia M. Zavaras, 2013 – 2019
- Duncan Griffiths, 2018 – 2019
- Leslie Hansen, 2019
In addition, Suzanne Griffiths, Ann Gushurst, Tia M. Zavaras and Diana Powell have been honored in the Top 100 Colorado Super Lawyers in 2019 and Top 50 Colorado Women Super Lawyers in 2019.
Heather Strack, Christopher Griffiths, Duncan Griffiths, Elizabeth Bonanno, Carolyn Witkus and Danielle N. Contos have been honored as “Rising Stars”. Only 2.5% of young attorneys are selected to this honor.
From L to R: Danielle N. Contos, Carolyn Witkus, Elizabeth Bonanno, Shelia Gutterman, Ann Gushurst, Suzanne Griffiths, Duncan Griffiths, Tia M. Zavaras, Christopher Griffiths, Diana Powell, Heather Strack, Leslie Hansen