We are honored to announce that Emily Warren has been selected to receive the 2018 Douglas Elbert Bar Association’s Professionalism Award due to her outstanding civility and skill, both in and outside of the courtroom. Emily was presented with the award on Friday, May 4th at the Annual Law Day Celebration at the Douglas County Courthouse. Congratulations, Emily!
- Domestic Violence and COVID-19 (Victim Advice & Resources)
- Parenting Time During Coronavirus (April 2020 Updates)
- Maintenance & Child Support in Colorado After Coronavirus (April 2020 Updates)
- Too Late to Sue Your Builder for Construction Defects? Maybe Not.
- Parental Alienation: What Is It and How Do You Fight Back?