Gutterman Griffiths is proud to announce that its own Ann Gushurst has been named to the Board of Directors for the Colorado Chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts. COAFCC is a statewide interdisciplinary association of professionals dedicated to improving the lives of children and families through the resolution of family conflict. COAFCC promotes a collaborative approach to serving the needs of children among those who work in and with family law systems, encouraging education, research and innovation and identifying best practices.
- Domestic Violence and COVID-19 (Victim Advice & Resources)
- Parenting Time During Coronavirus (April 2020 Updates)
- Maintenance & Child Support in Colorado After Coronavirus (April 2020 Updates)
- Too Late to Sue Your Builder for Construction Defects? Maybe Not.
- Parental Alienation: What Is It and How Do You Fight Back?