Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Filter by Categories
Civil Disputes
Family Law
Featured Article
Featured Attorney
Griffiths News

Civil Partition Actions

Griffiths Law Attorneys Can Help In Your Dispute

People have the right to ask a court to partition their interest in real estate and resolve questions and controversies concerning title, rights, and interests in real property. The attorneys at Griffiths Law have experience representing individuals in partition actions that arise in a variety of different contexts. Civil partition actions have become increasingly more common with same-sex couples and domestic partners who own real estate together. They also arise in business partnerships, joint ventures, and even recreational ventures such as multi-party ownership in vacation properties, boats, and private jets. Under Colorado’s partition statute, there are unique rights and remedies available that you may not be aware of. If you are involved in a dispute over real property with another owner, please contact our civil lawyers to schedule a consultation.

Links to Resources

Looking for additional information on this subject?  Please visit our Resource Center for more information on this and other issues / FAQ’s

Schedule a Consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

What to Expect 


Consult Time:

1–2 Hours with an Attorney

Consult Availability:

As Soon as One Business Day

Case Review:

A Complete Review of Your Unique Case

A Comprehensive Plan:

Expect to Receive Comprehensive Guidance About Next Steps

Immediate Action:

Our Attorneys Can Begin Working Immediately