Cailin DeGeorge – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
The University of Texas at Austin, B.A. Government and Business
Colorado Collaborative Divorce Professionals Training
National Institutes of Trial Advocacy, American Bar Association Family Law Trial Advocacy
Area of Practice
About Anthony Zarsky
Anthony Zarsky’s practice focuses on complex financial divorces, parental responsibilities including substance abuse issues, protection orders, cohabitation agreements, and zealous advocacy for his clients. Anthony has extensive knowledge regarding business issues, having learned at the McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas at Austin. Anthony takes an empathetic and compassionate understanding of his clients’ goals and works to achieve them by first attempting amicable resolutions, while having the skillset necessary to ardently litigate matters. Anthony is a National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) trained trial attorney and was also trained by the Colorado Collaborative Divorce Professionals (CCDP) to assist with collaborative divorce cases.
Anthony earned his J.D. from the Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, where he focused on assisting survivors of domestic violence to obtain protection orders to ensure their safety. While in law school, Anthony interned with the 4th Judicial District’s Judge Jill Brady in her domestic docket, Judge Jessica Curtis in her juvenile docket, and Magistrate Daphne Burlingame in Recovery Court, a problem-solving court for defendants struggling with substance abuse disorders. Anthony has previously worked with Project Safeguard, a non-profit organization created to assist survivors of gender-based violence to seek protection orders. Anthony has previously served as a board member for the Rose Andom Center’s Young Professionals Council Board, a non-profit organization assisting survivors of domestic violence.
Anthony serves on the Colorado Bar Association Board of Governors and previously served on the Colorado Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division Executive Council. Outside of work, Anthony’s interests include hiking, cooking, and spoiling his cat, Preston.
“Hope will never be silent.”
I used another law firm for this matter but the case stalled. Anthony Zarsky helped me to get the case moving in a timely manner. I received everything I asked for from the court. I now have peace of mind knowing the case is finally resolved. I started this case about five years ago, and [he] resolved it in about 7 months.”
Former Client - August 2022, Google Review
I’m very thankful that Anthony was my divorce attorney. I was in a very long-term marriage and had no idea regarding the process of divorce. Anthony made everything flow smoothly and as simply as he could. He filed the right paperwork at the right time and was very diligent about always contacting me back within 24 hours. He knows how to strategize and legally manipulate dates, times, motions etc. in favor of his clients. He’s an encourager and man of his word. He made this very scary situation bearable. Anthony constantly considered what was in mine and my children’s best interest.
Former Client - June 2022, AVVO Review
Knowledgeable and Determined. Anthony was and is a great lawyer for divorce and child custody matters. I ended up hiring Anthony after realizing how knowledgeable and determined he is. He knew a lot about various issues that arose in my case and stood up for not only me but my interests. Anthony takes your wants into consideration but explains different options that may be suitable as well. Overall I would highly recommend Anthony to anyone seeking a polite and confident lawyer who wont stop until your needs are met.
Former Client - October 2019, AVVO Review
Honors & Distinctions
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America© Ones to Watch, 2022-2023, Family Law
- Colorado Super Lawyer® “Rising Star”, 2020-2023
- Received a 10 out of 10 rating on AVVO
- Executive Council of the Colorado Bar Association Family Law Section (At-Large Member 2023-2025).
- Young Professional’s Council at the Rose Andom Center, Board Member, 2019 – Present
- Metropolitan Denver Interdisciplinary Committee, Member, 2019 – Present
- Arapahoe County Domestic Relations Pro Se Clinic, Volunteer Attorney, 2019 – Present
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association, Board Member, Officer, 2019 – Present
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
Authorship & Presentations
- The Business of Business Valuations and Divorce – CoBiz Magazine online, March 8, 2023
- Panelist – “Family Law Basic Skills 2022 – The Allocation of Parental Responsibilities,” Colorado Bar Association Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and DBA Metro Volunteer Lawyers, March 25, 2022
- Faculty, “Child Petitioners and Child Respondents – Mastering Ethics, Hearsay, and Service of Process with Child Litigants,” The Colorado Bar Association 2021 Annual Family Law Institute, August 20, 2021
- Panelist, “Coming Out in the Legal Workplace TedTalk,” The Colorado Bar Association Young Lawyers Division CLE Series, November 19, 2020
- Panelist, “Redefining Love: Polyamory and Family Law,” The University of Colorado Law School, February 18, 2020