Jennifer Schaffner, Special Counsel with Griffiths Law and a collaboratively trained attorney speaks to Law Week Colorado Magazine about the alternative that collaborative attorneys offer for divorcing families wanting representation and to work together. The complete article appears in the March 29 issue of Law Week Colorado which is available here.
- Joint Parental Decision-Making and COVID-19 – Can I vaccinate my child?
- Bought a House with Your Significant Other, But The Relationship Didn’t Work Out?
- Divorce and Dissipation: Hidden Assets and Spending (2021 Update)
- The Truth about Common Law Marriage in Colorado (2021 Update)
- Griffiths Law Prevails in Published Court of Appeals Decision – Marriage of Young