Jamie is an experienced attorney that focuses her practice on all areas of family law. Jamie helps her clients navigate the right way to attack an issue while minimizing additional emotional impact. She has the skills to help mediate and negotiate outside of the courtroom but also has the litigation skills that can take a case to trial when needed. Jamie has tried over 50 jury trials and retained ample experience and expertise from this. Jamie brings with her several years of experience as a Deputy District Attorney with the Adams County District Attorney’s Office where she worked primarily with domestic violence victims, child victims and sex assault victims.
Jamie earned her Juris Doctorate from Campbell University School of Law in the top 15% of her class while serving on the law review. She also earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Northern Colorado, cum laude, in Political Science and Communications. Jamie also has a passion for volunteer work and participates with Senior Law Day, which helps seniors navigate scams and the law. Being a native to Colorado, Jamie loves to hike, snowboard and spend time with her family outside in her free time.
“Be the change you want to see in the world”-Mahatma Gandhi
Honors & Distinctions
- Book Award, Campbell Law School, 2013
- Winner, Richard S. Lord Intramural Moot Court Competition, Campbell Law School, 2013
- Leadership Award, Metropolitan Mayors and Commissioners Youth Leadership, 2008
- Alliance to Lead Impact In Global Human Trafficking-Volunteer
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Colorado Legal Aid-Associate Board Member 2020
Authorship & Presentations
- The Effects of Domestic Violence on Parental Rights, Griffiths Law PC (online) December 16, 2020
- Types of Parenting Plans & Custody Schedules in 2021, Griffiths Law PC (online) December, 16, 2020
- Moonshine, Marijuana, and Medical Bills: An examination of Social Host Liability, Campbell Law School Law Review Comment, 2014
- Decoding Symbols in the Courtroom, McNair’s Scholar, 2012
- Women in Law Diversity Meeting, Speaker, 2018