Tracy Spiegel, ACP – firstname.lastname@example.org
Campbell University School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
University of Northern Colorado, B.A., Political Science and Communications, Cum Laude
Best Lawyers in America© Ones to Watch, 2023, Family Law
Super Lawyer® “Rising Star”, 2022-2023
Area of Practice
About Jamie Paine
Jamie is an experienced attorney that focuses her practice on family law.
With Jamie’s years of experience as an attorney, she has successfully negotiated and settled numerous domestic relations cases that resulted in favorable results for her clients. Jamie’s keen negotiation skills help her clients settle cases effectively and efficiently.
In addition to Jamie’s negotiation skills, she has tried nearly 100 trials in criminal law and domestic relations. Jamie’s litigation skills set her apart as a domestic relations attorney. If Jamie cannot settle your case, she can strategically litigate it to achieve the best possible results. Jamie handles a variety of domestic relations issues. Jamie handles divorce cases and child custody disputes among parents and has dealt with several complex grandparents’ rights cases that have resulted in favorable results for her clients and the best interests of the children involved. Many people are moving to Colorado, and Jamie’s expertise includes vast knowledge of the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act (“UCCJEA”) to help parents navigate their legal steps when they move. Jamie’s passion in her domestic relations cases is achieving favorable results for the family and the children involved.
Jamie earned her Juris Doctorate from Campbell University School of Law, cum laude, in the top 15% of her class while serving on the law review. She also earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Northern Colorado, cum laude, in Political Science and Communications. Jamie is passionate about volunteering and helping out in her local community. Jamie is a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) who works with children when they are, unfortunately, part of the dependency and neglect system. She also volunteers to help victims of Human Trafficking by offering pro bono services to them.
Jamie has never been one to turn down a challenge and loves an opportunity to thrive in her personal and professional life. Jamie is an avid weightlifter who has participated in and won several Strong Woman Competitions. She is a native of Colorado, so she enjoys all things fitness and, in her free time, spends time with her family hiking, snowboarding, and swimming.
“Be the change you want to see in the world”
My brother recently needed legal help in Denver and did not know any lawyers. He looked on google and found Jamie Paine. Jamie has been the best help we could have found. She was honest with us about what to expect and did everything she could to help my brother. She was just great. We have never been so happy about working with a lawyer. Jamie cares about her clients and died all she could to help. She did not tell us anything but the truth. She worked hard for my brother and was greatly appreciated.
Former Client – March 2023, AVVO Review
Ms. Paine was there every step of the way, she was understanding and caring to my needs and kept me informed at every step until the end. It was a great victory for me knowing I obtained one of the best attorneys from this firm.
Former Client – April 2021, Google Review
Going through a divorce was difficult and scary, but I felt so much better having Jamie to help me through everything. I highly recommend her if you’re looking for someone to help guide you through a legal process and feel comfortable and confident at the same time.
Former Client – December 2020, AVVO Review
Honors & Distinctions
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America© Ones to Watch, 2023, Family Law
- Court Appointed Special Advocate, 2022
- Colorado Super Lawyer® “Rising Star”, 2022-2023
- Leadership Award, Metropolitan Mayors and Commissioners Youth Leadership, 2008
- Received a 10 out of 10 rating on AVVO.
- A Precious Child Women’s Guild Member and committee chair for the fill a backpack cause
- CASA in training
- Alliance to Lead Impact In Global Human Trafficking-Volunteer
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association
- Colorado Legal Aid-Associate Board Member 2020
Authorship & Presentations
- “Strength to Make a Better Life”, Superlawyers.com, interview, March 1, 2023
- Representing Clients with Trauma, CWBA CLE, Presenter, February 22, 2023
- Can I Have A Friendly Divorce? griffithslawpc.com, February 8, 2023
- Save Time and Money in the Courtroom — Advice from a Family Law Attorney, CoBiz Magazine online, January 4, 2023
- “Direct Examination Nuts & Bolts” CLE, Presenter, CBA YLD, April 22, 2022
- 5 Ways to Minimize Harm to Children During Divorce, CoBiz Magazine online, March 21, 2022
- Joint Parental Decision-Making and COVID-19 – Can I vaccinate my child?, griffithslawpc.com, September 1, 2021
- Domestic violence and divorce: why to hire one attorney who handles both cases, BoBiz Magazine online, June 17, 2021
- The Rules of Professional Conduct: Be Respectful, Best Lawyers Newsletter, June 1, 2021
- Does my Domestic Violence Case Impact my Divorce or Custody Case?, May 24, 2021
- The Effects of Domestic Violence on Parental Rights, December 16, 2020
- Types of Parenting Plans & Custody Schedules in 2021, December, 16, 2020
- Moonshine, Marijuana, and Medical Bills: An examination of Social Host Liability, Campbell Law School Law Review Comment, 2014
- Decoding Symbols in the Courtroom, McNair’s Scholar, 2012
- Women in Law Diversity Meeting, Speaker, 2018